Series FIVE Mixing Console
Over 25 years of success in mixing console design and manufacture has given Soundcraft unique insight into the demands of leading audio professionals. Through the application of this experience, and having sought the opinions of top live sound engineers and designers, Soundcraft has arrived at what it strongly believes to be its best front of house console yet. Soundcraft set out to provide a great-sounding, fully-featured and affordable live sound console. The result is the Series FIVE.
Available in frame sizes of 24 to 56 input channels, Series FIVE is
ideally suited to a whole range of demanding applications from touring
to theatre installation. Series FIVE’s comprehensive standard feature
set includes LCR panning, aux master levels on 100mm faders, full-spec
stereo modules and FX returns, plus flexible MIDI scene control.
Despite the Series FIVE's high level of facilities, the console's
layout is clear and reassuringly familiar. This has been achieved
without compromising the audio quality.
- 24-56 channel frame sizes
- 4 stereo mic / line inputs with full EQ as standard
- Rugged power supply with three year warranty
- 8 sub-groups
- 12 auxiliary busses
- 10 VCA groups
- Built-in 16x10 output matrix
- 4-band fully parametric EQ on both mono and stereo inputs
- Sweepable filters on all input channels
- Input metering on every channel
- VU output meterbridge included as standard
- 8 mute groups plus 256 MIDI controllable snapshots of all input and output mutes
- MIDI program change transmission and DataFader continuous controller
- Switchable LCR panning as standard
- Compact, lightweight frame designed to withstand touring
- Brand: Soundcraft
SERIES 5 - 56 X 32 MONITOR CONSOLE
SERIES 5 48 CHANNEL CONSOLE
Series Five FOH + twin PSU
SERIES 5 56 CHANNEL MIXING CONSOLE
Have a Question?
Call or email us and we can help you!