1200 Spot Lighting Fixture
The inbuilt framing shutters enable the fixture to be used like any standard profile discharge lightsource, when very precise framing and pin-pointing of objects and areas onstage is required. This will be of great interest for theatrical applications and TV productions. For full flexibility, the framing shutter module uses 4 rotating blades, and the final framed image can also be rotated. All other features and functions are similar to the standard ColorSpot 1200E ATTM, with 1 x rotating gobo wheel, 1 x frost effect and iris, 1 x colour wheel and variable CMY and CTO.
- Lamp: 1200 W short arc discharge
- Base: GY22
- Approved model: Philips MSR 1200 SA
- Control: Automatic and remote on/off
- Ballast: Magnetic
- Wiring options: 208/230/250 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1600 VA at 230 V/50 Hz
- Brand: Robe
Have a Question?
Call or email us and we can help you!