2242H Raw Frame Loudspeaker
The 2242H is ideal for use in high output subwoofer systems with bass extension to 25 Hz. The total peak-to-peak excursion of the 2242H is 18 mm, within 10% linearity.
- 800 W continuous pink noise power capacity
- 8 ohm impedance
- 100 mm (4 in) edgewound aluminum ribbon voice coil
- 25 Hz-1.6 kHz response
- 99 dB sensitivity, 1 W. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- SFG™ magnet structure with Super Vented Gap™ (SVG) cooling technology
- Net weight: 13.2 kg (29 lb.)
- Brand: JBL
Have a Question?
Call or email us and we can help you!