Source Four / Source 4 Jr Ellipsoidal Lighting Fixture
The power of Source Four in a compact and economical size! The smaller-scale Source Four jr uses the same technology that made the standard Source Four famous. That means unsurpassed imaging and beam quality. Compared to many conventional 650W and 1000W ellipsoidal spotlights, Source Four jr’s 575 watts still delivers an even brighter light and offers the flexibility of multiple HPL lamp options and interchangeble lenses. The Source Four jr is perfect for - but never limited to - smaller theatre venues, churches, schools, industrials, and any other application where affordability, space-savings and great performance are the criteria.
- 26º, 36º, and 50º fixed-field angles
- Rated up to 575W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Interchangeable lens assemblies
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Two-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Accepts M-size gobos and drop-in iris
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling™ (North America only)
- Brand: ETC
Have a Question?
Call or email us and we can help you!