VR21-W Loudspeaker Cabinet
The EAW VR21W PA Speaker from EAW has been
engineered as a high output full range speaker solution for a wide
range of applications, from music and speech reinforcement to delay or
full coverage. Two horns are included with each VR21: the
factory-installed low Q horn can easily be rotated or replaced with a
high-Q horn as needs dictate. The ability to select among four
coverage patterns with either vertical or horizontal mounting makes
the VR21 a uniquely versatile solution. High acoustic output
capabilities enable the VR21 to deliver clear speech and clean music
to large audience areas.
The cross-ply laminated birch enclosure is white and includes several threaded mounting points, suitable for use with either forged shoulder eyebolts or a user-supplied OmniMount 120.0 Series wall mount bracket. Optional array brackets simplify the installation of attractive flown arrays with either the VRS12 or VRS18 subwoofer. Either of these subwoofers has the same height as the VR21W. A foam-backed powder-coated steel grill protects the VR21W's drivers.
The entire loudspeaker is fully tested at the time of manufacture and is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Choose these speakers for use in your house of worship, audiovisual presentation, retail environment, night club, theater or theme park.
• Both low-Q and high-Q horns included
• Rotatable horns and multiple threaded inserts allow vertical or horizontal mounting
• High SPL full range output with 12” LF & 1.2 inch HF drivers
• Integral passive crossover network allows economical single-amplifier powering
• Optional 70 V/ 100 V multi-tap transformer
• Optional array brackets for attractive flown arrays with VR Series subwoofers
• 2-way, full range loudspeaker
• Appropriate as a main FOH system or for secondary coverage in large installations
• Operating range 70 Hz to 20 kHz
• Power handling 300 watts at 8 ohm
• 90° x 60° HF beamwidth standard; user-installed 60° x 45° horn included
• Barrier strip input
• Integrated 3/8”-16 mounting points for use with optional eyebolts or array brackets
• Dimensions 30.0 H x 16.1 W x 14.6 D in / 762 H x 408 W x 371 D mm
|School Building Speakers|
Pro Audio Speakers
Sports Arena Speakers
Public Facility Speakers
Flyable Main Speakers
Portable Main Speakers
- Brand: EAW
Have a Question?
Call or email us and we can help you!