SM109z Stage Monitor
The SM109z is a compact, professional loudspeaker configured for dual-purpose stage monitor and PA use. It is designed for applications with limited space requiring high quality monitoring. The enclosure is fitted with a pole cup for upright use, increasing the SM109z’s usefulness as a main PA loudspeaker. The conical HF waveguide provides wide-angle projection, important in smaller venues where a single monitor must often cover several performers. As a PA loudspeaker, this same pattern is ideal for meetings and presentations. Portable usage is enhanced by the heavy-duty enclosure construction, steel grille, and integral handle. Two Neutrik NL4 jacks provide reliable input and loop through connections.
- Compact 2-way, 10-in stage monitor/PA
- Dual purpose loudspeaker: stage monitor and PA
- Rubber feet included for floor use plus a pole mount cup for stand mounting
- Passive crossover and EQ for economical single amplifier operation
- Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors for input and loop through connection
- Integral handle strategically placed for easy transport
Have a Question?
Call or email us and we can help you!