Boxer 4K20 3DLP Projector
Christie Boxer 4K20 is a 20,000 lumen, 4K resolution, 3DLP projector built for life on the road. Rugged and efficient with intelligent design and feedback, Christie Boxer 4K20 future proofs your fleet with considerable brightness and a low cost of ownership. It’s compact and easy to travel with at only 160lbs.
Featuring four Mercury lamps the Christie Boxer 4K20 provides 1,500 hours of lamp-life to 70% initial brightness. With the added benefits of single-phase power to reduce set-up cost and complexity, built-in warping and blending, omnidirectional installation options, and the widest range of connectivity on the market the Boxer 4K20 is sure to meet all your AV expectations. And with Christie TruLife electronics, the Christie Boxer 4K20 joins the Boxer Series family in creating powerful and inspiring visual experiences.
- Native 4K resolution and processing for unmatched and uncompromised performance
- 4K content maintains stunning color reproduction and image quality from input through to screen with Christie TruLife processing
- Light stays on –multi-lamp design gives you confidence that you’ll always have light on your screen
- Stay at full brightness – lamps can be replaced quickly and easily
- Installation freedom – omnidirectional deployment capabilities for projecting images in any position
- Built-in warp and blend functionality with Christie Twist
- Compatible with the Christie Mystique suite of software, hardware and services for multi-projector arrays and complex screen setups, including Mystique Install advanced camera-based alignment and projection mapping calibration tools
- Supports Christie Guardian invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
- ?Flexible 4K – high bandwidth multi-input card (HBMIC) ?provides versatile 4K connectivity, with preview capability and fast syncing or switching between inputs as well as direct fiber input, when used with a Christie Link transmitter
- Easy to manage – preview screen for at-a-glance status updates and integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking even without AC applied
- Simple to ship and handle – weighs only 160lbs
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable withChristie Link.
- Brand: Christie Digital
Have a Question?
Call or email us and we can help you!