GearSource.com® Automated Inventory Disposal (A.I.D.)
A.I.D. or “Make an Offer” is an Offer Generator.
• to make an offer, you are required to be an active registered user of GearSource.com®, GearSourceEurope.com or GearSourceAsia.com
• all offers must be submitted using the electronic A.I.D. process – no verbal offers will be accepted
• you will be required to provide a valid Credit Card in order to submit an offer
• no charges are placed on your card until your offer is accepted and the order is approved and processed (see below)
• taxes and shipping charges are not included in the listing amount or in your offer amount – all shipping costs will be calculated after an offer is accepted
• upon offer acceptance, the offer will automatically become an order. Shipping charges and taxes will be calculated and added to the order and you will be notified of the final amount, before your credit card is charged
• you will be notified each step of the way throughout this process or you can log-in to your Customer Account Center to review the status of your offer.
• low-ball offers will be blocked from submission.
NOTE: all dollar amounts shown during the Make an Offer process have been converted from the listed currency to US dollars – your offer amount must be in US dollars.
If you have questions, contact your sales rep or Customer Service at [email protected]
Powered by G-Suite® • A registered trademark of GearSource Holdings, LLC