Join our Customer Experience Team
GearSource is a 100% remote-work environment. As part of our Customer Experience team you will be expected to handle the following:
- Respond to and resolve Customer (buyer and seller) issues, including:
- onboarding new Sellers;
- assisting Sellers (and buyers) with costing or pricing questions;
- responding to buyer inquiries;
- moving orders through the processes from shipping quotes to processing payments to getting orders shipped;
- resolving order, shipping issues, damage claims and delivery issues, etc.
- The priority tasks include:
- moving orders quickly as per the order management process flow
- using HubSpot properly
- responding to inquiries promptly by phone, email and other sources
- working the online “Chat”
- assisting in negotiating freight rates, insurance, etc. when required
- reporting/documenting – using the shared spreadsheets, drive space, etc.
- attending all required meetings
- supporting the Business Development and Area Developer team
- Additional tasks:
- integrating the sales/order flow of our MDR/SOR program with a focus on continually improving the process flow of the program, including:
- onboarding and maintaining the MDR/SOR Accounts
- Getting proper paperwork/agreements in place
- Collect accurate contact details to ensure expediency of deals
- Inform and assist sellers with GearSource Payments set-up
- ensure MDR/SOR deals and all MDR/SOR listings are accurate and kept up to date
- manage the flow of MDR/SOR deals, working with the appropriate internal team members from initial stages to payment, including, handling the communication flow
- Perform ongoing quality/performance checks — post order and on listings — review the processes, see where improvements are needed, get/share feedback you got from customers (buyers & sellers), etc.
Needed: Computer, mobile phone, high speed internet, suitable workspace.
Provided: WordPress Admin Access, HubSpot account, full access to Google tools (such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, GMail), Slack, RingCentral for phone & Text.
Timeframe & Compensation
Full system and program training provided
Salary is based on experience and skill set
Submit your resume to [email protected] – please include your email & mobile phone number.
Business Development Representatives
To grow the company’s sales / buyer base
To grow the company’s product listings / seller base
To manage the company’s largest existing partners (Buyers and Sellers) directly.
Knowledge of Entertainment Production gear would be beneficial
A network of industry players would be a definite asset
Strong organizational skills
Good computer skills
Good spoken and written English a must – European reps require at least 1 other language
Passionate about customer service
Strong work-ethic – able to work with minimal supervision
Remote position – must have dedicated home workspace, with the necessary up-to-date business tools, including Smart phone
Timeframe and Compensation:
Start date flexible
Full training provided
Very competetive commission-based pay structure, after training, and based on experience and skill set
Submit your complete resume to [email protected] – please include your email & a mobile phone number.